Come join our peer group, supporting parents of children with neurodiversity!
(ASD, ADHD/ADD, and sensory processing disorder- no diagnosis required)
• Facilitated by a Registered Social Worker, who is part of a neurodiverse family, she brings lived experience with expertise on stress management.
Benefits of Groups
• Reduce feelings of isolation & loneliness.
• Problem solve together about how to support your child’s unique needs with other parents going through similar challenges.
• Share challenges and success together related to parenting.
• Learn new ways to cope with stress, & engage in self-care.
Meets every other Saturday, from 1:30-3pm
Fees: $20 per session, receipt for Social Work provided
Knead a Break
900 Guelph Street, Suite 302
Kitchener, ON, N2H 5Z6
Call or Text: 226.444.9985